Motor Vehicle Collisions:
- $3 Million settlement for severely injured client involved in a head-on collision
- $1.25 million settlement for a severely injured mom in a car crash.
- $975,000 settlement for a young man who suffered serious aorta injuries in a head-on collision with a drunk driver
- $829,000 judgment for a married couple who were injured when their stopped vehicle was rear-ended
- $550,000 settlement for self-employed senior citizen injured in an intersection crash.
- $400,000 settlement for a passenger who sustained multiple serious injuries when the vehicle in which she was traveling was struck head-on by an uninsured driver
- $300,000 policy settlement for dog bite to the face of an attractive woman.
- $300,000 settlement for a young woman who sustained neck and shoulder injuries in a collision involving a government worker who was under the influence of alcohol while working
- $300,000 settlement for a passenger who sustained a serious knee injury in a vehicle roll-over crash
- $250,000 policy limits settlement for a motorcyclist who was injured when a driver failed to yield the right of way
- $230,000 for a law enforcement official who was rear ended and made a complete recovery.
- $180,000 settlement for a driver who was injured when his vehicle was rear-ended by a drunk driver
- $100,000 policy limits settlement for a driver who sustained a knee injury in a collision caused by a drunk driver